Tuesday, February 19, 2013

                                                  

My  name is Aurelli Maria Bettina Lim
12 years Old
Aug.9,2000 since i was  born..
I entered my kindergarten at Pilar College until now.
lives at Zamboanga City 
Studying at Pilar  College Zamboanga City Grade 7-Piety
My favorite subjects are Science,CL,Mapeh and English
i love to play video games,wants  to use facebook always
sleeping is my very favorite hobby.
i love to hear musics   
like little things by 1D Be your everything and  Red by  taylor swift

I want to visit all the countries  specially in   Uited States of Amerika
i  want to go at florida.
loves pink color
and   My family inspires  me and someone who really inspires me everyday.

This  pic was taken  last December at Paseo  we  ate our breakfast there and have some  jogging and biking it was very fun playing around.

i really want leisures such as vacations (Domestic /International)
and have some outings with family relatives and friends.

wants   Penshoppe and Bench blouses
wants to collect shoes such as vans,nike and converse ect...
as u can see im so healthy 
beacause eating is one of my favorite hobby
i love gadets and buy stuffs and loves arts.

Loves my family much

I think i should end this tnx  for listening my biography hope u  like it
That's all XD

                           

No comments:

Post a Comment